Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting Caught Up

There will, my dear readers, be several posts (well, in theory, and hopefully, and all that stuff, good intentions...you know....) to catch up on what's been happening, and all the silliness that is my life.  I had big plans, but you know what they say about plans....

In June, shortly after my last post, Jazzman had a little health scare, well OK, it was a BIG health scare, and after a couple of months now, we are on the good side of that, but still have some climbing to do.  Just let me say that he's a really great patient, and is doing much better.  I am finding myself grateful for family and friends who have stepped in, helped out and provided much needed emotional support throughout this time.  When you find yourself faced with the possibility of losing the most important person in your life, you really learn to prioritize.  I thought I was good at that before, but let me tell you...I have become an expert now!

So, now that I have a chance to be thankful for the continuation of my dream romance, I can reflect on the things that have been happening throughout that time that make the Jazzman wonder at my goofiness, and keep him guessing and shaking his head.  There is a song, one of my favorites, by Guy Clark, about an 8 year old boy who climbs up on the garage with a flour sack cape on his neck, and jumps off the garage....in many ways, that's my theme song, if you listen, and you know me, you'll totally get why, if you listen and you don't know, me you'll certainly know me better.

And, that's why there will be multiple posts, coming all at once. Maybe more than one a day, perhaps even more than one an hour. Maybe they will run into each other and have multiple topics for each post, I just don't know.  I know I have a lot to say, and many stories to tell, so I've got to get them off my chest, and where better to do that than here, in cyber-space to my zillions of followers who hang on my every word (oh, yeah, that's right I think I have 7 followers, but hey, that's getting close to a zillion, right).

So, if you've a mind to, read on!  But, pace yourself, this might leave you breathless!

No comments:

Post a Comment